Insolvency Intermediate/Senior. $75-55K. Broad Exposure?
- Role vacant due to the growth.
- Day to day functions will be made up of 75% Corporate and 25% Personal engagements.
- CVL’s, VA’s and Official Liquidations.
- Diverse range of creditor and debtor side engagements.
- Specialty in the SME market.
- Strong communication skills will be utilised when you’re ready to liaise with Creditors, Secured Lenders, Other Stakeholders as well as put you in a position to manage juniors in the short-term.
- Short-term promotion will see you involved in marketing and business development.
- Report to technically skilled Managers.
- Be part of an environment where people are not held back.
- Expanding and sizable specialist firm will offer strong support for the CA, CPA or IPA.
- 2-4 years accounting experience within a practice environment.
Missing Something..... I can understand if this is not quite the role that you’re looking for or there is not quite enough information for you to want to apply, I will still be able to help.
As the leading recruiter that specializes in Insolvency roles across Australia I often know about roles before they come on the market. Whether your company preference is Boutique, Mid Tiers or Large Players, I can provide you with:
• A choice of roles within your area of expertise
• Current market information
• Career and remuneration advice
The roles range from Insolvency Intermediate to the Partner level. Give me a call for a confidential, obligation free discussion.
1300 883 211
0405 100 650 (All hours)
There is only one
If you haven’t applied…..why not?